Please ensure you read and agree to the following rules before signing up to the trek.
- Pre-event registration is essential.
- You must undertake to raise a minimum of £300 for MRDF.
- A registration fee of £35 needs to be paid upon registration.
- All funds raised through the event must be payable to MRDF.
- If you are unable to take up your place for the trek all sponsorship forms and sponsorship money collected should be forwarded to either MRDF.
- All participants aged 11 to 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. 15 and 16 year olds must complete a parent/guardian consent form. All registration and payment must be completed by parent/guardian
- All participants take part at their own risk. If you have any medical conditions, please seek advice from your GP before embarking on this challenge.
- We reserve the right to stop any participant from partaking in the trek for health and safety reasons, or due to any incident of misbehaviour.
- MYi and MRDF discourages aggressive techniques to gain sponsorship and requests all fundraisers to ensure compliance with Islamic moral and legal standards.